In order to be eligable to be placed on the Paid Instructors Panel you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Hold an Equestrian Australia NCAS Level One Accreditation or higher.
- Have had a lot of experience coaching groups of riders (especially young riders).
- Over 18 years of age.
- Work within PCANSW guidelines, rules and regulations.
- The applicant coach must liaise with the PCANSW Office as to when they can be observed teaching a group by PCANSW officials.
- Complete the 'Application to Join the Paid Instructors Panel' form, available to download at the bottom of this page.
Once your application has been received by PCANSW the Coaching Coordinator will contact you to organise for two Officials from PCANSW to view you instructing, then your application will be presented to the Zone Chief Instructors Committee at its next meeting to be ratified. If there are no objections you will be placed on the Paid Instructors Panel List for 12 months probationary period during which feedback reports will be provided by clubs/zones utilising your coaching services. A review will be undertaken at the end of this period after considering feedback and you may be then offered full membership of the Paid Instructors Panel.
Clubs/Zones interested in booking a Paid Instructor Panel School are to follow this procedure.
- Clubs/Zones will contact the PIP member as to availability, costs for conducting a school and book the PIP if appropriate.
- The clubs/zones will contact the PCANSW state office to advise of the booking and the dates for the school to be covered by insurance, it is recommended that this be done by submitting the PIP Booking Form.
- Payment will be made by the club/zone directly to the instructor as per motion passed at the November 2018 State Council meetings.
- Coaches are responsible for their own taxes and superannuation.
Please note that if clubs/zones use and pay for an instructor who is not on this list they will forfeit Pony Club insurance cover and may be held personally liable in the event of an accident or incident during this instruction.