Working with Children Check eLearning Module
Posted: Fri, 13th Mar 2015
The Office of the Children’s Guardian has made available the first module in the Child Safe eLearning package. Click 'read more' for how to help your Club through the new Working With Children Check Processes
The Office of the Children’s Guardian has made available the first module in the Child Safe eLearning package.The Working with Children Check module contains short videos visually explaining the key processes in the WWCC system.
Participants will learn about:
- Overview of the Working With Children Check
- How the new check differs from the previous check
- How to register online
- How the phase-in schedule works
- What is considered child-related work?
- Additional child-related roles
- How to verify workers
- What records you need to keep
- Removing barred workers
- Reporting misconduct to the Office of the Children's Guardian
Click here to register for guidance through the new Working With Children Check processes.