Equestrian News Magazine Rider Profile of the Month
HOW TO ENTER
We are pleased to announce that our amazing Sponsors Equestrian News Magazine are supporting the Pony Club NSW Rider Profile of the Month Competition!
Equestrian News magazine stable offers a quality production with a professional edge. Equestrian News magazines bring feature articles covering equestrian personalities, events, lifestyles, property plus essential health and veterinary information for every horse enthusiast.
To enter, simply answer the below questions and email to firstname.lastname@example.org - and don't forget to include high quality photos of you and your horse!
- What are some of your recent achievements (both pony club and open events)?
- How many years have you been riding horses?
- Tell us about your all-time favourite horse (name, colour, height, talents, personality, funny habits, etc.)
- Tell us your most memorable horse or riding story?
- What do you want to be when you're older?
- Who inspires you in the equestrian world and why?
- Favourite Food?
- Pony, Galloway or Hack?
- Favourite Animal?
- Favourite Movie?
- Favourite thing to do when not riding?
Every month 1 lucky entrant will be chosen to win an amazing prize from Equestrian News Magazine valued at over $100 and have their profile featured in the Equestrian News Magazine and the Pony Club NSW State Newsletter!
The Rider Profile of the Month competition closes on the 15th day of each month! Winners will be announced shortly after!
Scone Equine Group’s Monthly Vet Giveaway
HOW TO ENTER
Share your favourite Pony Club Moment each month and you could go into the draw to win an incredible prize from @sconeequingroup’s SEG Online Store. We want to see your happiest, funniest, and shiniest moments from around our Pony Club’s each month, so simply post your best Pony Club snap and use the hashtag #SEGMonthlyVetGiveaway to enter. You must also be a financial member of Pony Club NSW. #SEGonlinestore #shopwhereourvetsdo #ponyclubnsw (To visit the SEG Store, go to www.sconeequinegroup.com.au/shop).
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be current financial members of Pony Club NSW.
- Entrant must use the hashtag #SEGMonthlyVetGiveaway on their entry post on their personal Facebook and/or Instagram account and "like" Scone Equine Group and Pony Club NSW's Instagram and Facebook pages
- Profile must be set to public to allow competition organiser to see entries
- By entering this competition, entrants give permission for Scone Equine Group and Pony Club NSW to share the entry on their social platforms
- Once notified, winners have one week to respond with their full name and postal address to allow prizes to be sent out
Each month one lucky winner will receive an incredible prize from Scone Equine Group's online store!
Entries close on the last day of each month and winners will be contacted shortly after.