Rae Park Jackpot - 9yo 13.1 Welsh B Gelding
Posted: Tue, 11th Jun 2019
Sadly offered for sale is Rae Park Jackpot, affectionately known as Jack. Jack is a 9 year old Welsh B gelding, standing at 13.1hh. By Glenmore First Agent, out of Rae Park Special Wishes. Jack is registered with the WP&CS, APSB, ASPA and EA.
Jack is a well known and loved character throughout the local, state and even national level competition circuit, and is well regarded for his super temperament, attitude and ability.
Jack has showjumped rounds of up to 95cm and has schooled over jumps of up to 1.15m. He has jumped up to Introductory level cross country, and has competed at Medium level dressage (has won at state level). Jack has also broken records in sporting, and brought home championships in showing and working equitation.
Jack is super quiet and has never had any soundness issues. He is extremely easy to float or truck, wash and clip.
Unfortunately I have outgrown Jack and he is consequently looking for another family to share his talents and show another young rider the ropes of becoming a serious competitor.
Some of Jack's best results include:
- 2018 EA Eventing Nationals 2nd Junior 60cm
- 2018 PCANSW Dressage squad member
- 2018 PCANSW Reserve Novice State Champion, receiving the highest score of the competition from all competitors.
- 2017 PCANSW 7th Overall Novice Dressage
- 2016 PCANSW 4th Combined Training 15-17 years (85cm SJ & Novice dressage)
- 2016 PCANSW 12th Overall Novice Dressage
- Scores of up to 79% at Preliminary, 83% at Novice, 72% at Elementary and 68% at Medium
- "Versatility" (Working Equitation) Open Champion
- Club level record holder of the Ball Race
- Multiple Zone Championships in up to: C Grade SJ and Jumping Equitation (75-90cm), C Grade Combined Training (75-90cm and Novice Dressage), D Grade Eventing (60-75cm jumping and Preliminary Dressage), and Medium Dressage.
- 2nd Wingham ODE 60cm
- Multiple Interclub Champion
- Sydney Royal Easter Show Winner (foal at foot).
Very sad sale. To the best of homes only. Located Paterson NSW.
For more information contact:
Mia Galbraith - Call: 0497 837 675 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org