2021 Sydney Royal - Pony Club Classes
Posted: Thu, 17th Dec 2020
Entries for the 2021 Sydney Royal Easter Show are now available
Due to some technical issues Pony Club nominations for the 2021 Sydney Royal will once again be paper-based rather then online. All forms and payment must be submitted to the State Office, P O Box 2085, Wollongong NSW 2500 (or via email firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday 27th January 2021, no late entries will be accepted.
Please find below
- 2021 Horse Schedule
- 2021 Judging Timetable (and as below)
- 2021 OFFLINE Pony Club Entry Form.
The Entry form quite similar to last year, but a few changes:
- Separate Payee details for Teams and Areas.
- NO Membership Discounts for Pairs, Teams and Area events.
- Accommodation still to be finalised re Covid safety restrictions
Please ensure that all sections are completed including:
- Zone/Area details including mobile number and email for Zone/Area Managers
- Names, horses, payment details for Area Teams
- Names, horses, payment details for individual, pairs and teams of four
- Rider names
- RAS Membership number (if applicable)
- Horse names
- Horse microchip numbers
- AAR registration details
- Classes entered and payment amounts
- Payment details
- Bump in and bump out details
- Team and Stable manager details
- Request for accommodation (please note that the RAS will be in touch directly to member regarding accommodation options dependent on Covid-19 restrictions)
Entries with missing information may be returned and miss out on being submitted to Sydney Royal due to the short turn around time required.
Entries open now and are due back to the State Office by 27 January 2021.