2023 Executive Nominations Now Open
Posted: Thu, 19th Jan 2023
Closing 31st January 2023
Would your Zone Deligate be a good addition to the State Executive
In accordance with the Pony Club NSW Constitution, nominations are invited from eligible Zone Delegates for the 2023 Pony Club NSW State Executive Committee to be voted in at the March Council Meeting being held in Orange. Nominations are invited as per the process detailed below in Amendment C58/08.
The Role of the State Executive:
· Determine the strategic direction, core values and ethical framework of the organisation,
· Approve, monitor, and review the financial and non-financial performance of the organisation,
· Ensure an effective system of internal controls exists and is operating as expected, and that policies on key issues are in place and appropriate and that these can be applied effectively and legally to those participants or persons for whom they are intended,
· Develop a clearly articulated and effective grievance procedure,
· Ensure financial and non-financial risks are appropriately identified and managed,
· Ensure the organisation complies with all relevant laws, codes of conduct and appropriate standards of behaviour,
· Provide an avenue for input into the strategic direction of the organisation,
· Members of the executive are expected to make decisions for the betterment of the organisation and sport as a whole and not necessarily to promote or advance the self-interest of individual Clubs or Zones,
· Be prepared for and commit to attending monthly State Executive meetings, mostly via Zoom. In addition, State Executives are expected to attend the annual AGM, undertake reviews of manuals and policies, attend the State Camp and assist with the running of State Championships, selection of State representatives and contribute to email discussions where possible.
If you are interested please complete the attached form and return by the 31st January 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.