Child Safe Standards Sport Workshop - Webinar
Posted: Tue, 29th Sep 2020
The workshop is suitable for paid and volunteer employees representing sporting clubs, associations and state sporting bodies.
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM AEDT
The purpose of this webinar is for you to:
• Understand the Child Safe Standards and the responsibilities for NSW service providers
• Gain confidence in embedding the Child Safe Standards by learning from others in the sport sector
• Learn from each other by sharing ideas and resources • Provide you with an opportunity to talk through the Standards with a sporting lens and understand how to operationalise these in the current climate It also allows us to hear from the sport sector about current knowledge gaps and resource needs so we can develop resources that reflect sector needs Format: 2 hour small interactive webinar workshop
• We encourage active participation from attendees, as well as information sharing and brainstorming
• Participants are expected to prepare for the workshop by reading the pre-workshop package, this will be emailed to you shortly after registration
Who is the workshop suitable for?
The workshop is suitable for paid and volunteer employees representing sporting clubs, associations and state sporting bodies. All levels of the organisation hold a responsibility to keep children safe and we encourage representatives from all levels to attend and learn more about the NSW 10 Child Safe Standards.