Expressions of Interest Now Open for PCANSW Mounted Games Coach
Posted: Thu, 14th Jan 2021
Interested parties are invited to submit their expression of interest by 5pm 12th February 2021
PCANSW is calling for EOI’s for two positions, the Junior Mounted Games Coach and the Senior Mounted Games Coach. These positions will have responsibility for the organisation and running of the PCANSW Junior and Senior Mounted Games development squads. Expressions of Interest will close at 5pm Friday 12th of February 2021.
The successful applicant/s will be required to:
1. Conduct Squad training once a month at a sanctioned venue/s;
2. Complete and submit risk assessments and safety checklists for each training session to the state office;
3. Provide lesson plans for each training session;
4. Provide feedback to riders at the end of each training session; and,
5. Keep records of attendance.
The successful applicant will provide feedback to the Selection Committee prior to Selection of the Mounted Games Team/s and are expected to escort the Mounted Games Team/s to National Championship (Juniors annually, Senior bi-annually).
1. Minimum of NCAS Preliminary Certificate or PCA NSW Old System Level I Instructors Certificate
2. Current PCA NSW member
3. Previous experience in Mounted Games either as a Coach and/or rider
1. NCAS Level I Mounted Games Specialist
2. Experience managing small groups including travel
Length of Appointment - appointment would be reviewed on a yearly basis however the expectation is that the MG Coach would be available to escort the relevant team to PCA Nationals bi-annually.
Find the Expression of Interest here.
Photo by Chris Miller Photography