Free financial training to help your NFP survive the pandemic
Posted: Mon, 27th Jul 2020
Not-for-Profit Finance Week: FREE training to help get your finances back on track
With JobKeeper payments soon to be rolled back and fundraising under pressure, not-for-profits are rightly concerned about their financial future.
So you won't want to miss Not-for-Profit Finance Week, August 3-7, featuring free training worth hundreds of dollars.
Our Community, in partnership with the Commonwealth Bank, will be offering FIVE free webinars exploring answers to these questions and more:
- What questions should our board ask about the finances?
- What's the outlook for the sector?
- What is our balance sheet telling us about our financial health?
- What are some out-of-the-box options for our organisation?
Expert presenters include:
- Adj Professor Susan Pascoe AM, Chair of the Australian Council for International Development and the Community Directors Council
- Denis Moriarty, Group Managing Director, Our Community
- David Crosbie, CEO, Community Council for Australia
- Professor David Gilchrist, Co-convenor, Not-for-profits UWA, University of Western Australia
- Stephen Halmarick, Chief Economist and Head of Global Economic &Markets Research, Commonwealth Bank
- Eloise Newbury, Innovation Manager, Schools and Not-for-Profit Sector Banking, Commonwealth Bank
We'll also launch the Not-for-Profit Treasurers Awards and a bunch of great new resources (also free), including Damn Good Advice for Chairs.