FREE Member Protection Information Officer Training 2021
Posted: Fri, 12th Feb 2021
MPIOs have an important role to play at all levels of sport, providing information about rights, responsibilities and options to an individual making a complaint or raising a concern in sport.
MPIO training is a Play by the Rules product and offered throughout Australia. In NSW, the Office of Sport delivers part of the training.
MPIO training is free.
It requires completion of two components:
1. Online module - available on Play by the Rules
2. Face-to face session - 2 hours run by the Office of Sport. This is currently being offered via webinar - upcoming sessions here
Other Play by the Rules online courses are also great, all free and online here
- Child Protection
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Complaints Management
- Inclusive coaching
- Let Kids Be Kids (sideline conduct)
- Creating a LGBTI inclusive club
- Parents guide to clean sport.